· Follow the simple on-screen instructions to answer the survey questions.
· Once you have completed the survey, select “Finished.” Your survey is not complete until you reach the final page that states: “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.”
A few key points to remember when taking this survey:
· The survey is designed for all parents or legal guardians of a child in the school, and all will be provided an opportunity to take the survey.
· This survey asks you and other parents and guardians what you think about your experiences and your child’s experiences at school. The school is interested in your opinions in order to improve teaching and learning. The survey results will be shared with you at a later date.
· Remember to think about your experience overall when a question refers to teachers; that is, consider all teachers with whom you’ve had experience, not just one.
If you do not have easy access to a computer, please feel free to contact me so that arrangements can be made for you to take the survey at school.
Thank you in advance for considering participating in this survey. We would greatly appreciate your feedback, as parent perceptions of their children’s experience in school is valuable information that can help inform our decisions about how to best support all students.
If you have any questions about the My Voice Parent Survey, please feel free to contact me at 440-729-5990.